Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Getting Started


So, this is my first time using Blogger!


I have a LiveJournal already, so I'm pretty excited that this looks to be a "up-class" version of that.


Today, I woke up, got ready, did a few errands,and then spent the day with my best friend Jessie (another music major.)


We met for lunch at Olga's, went to the movies to see "Made of Honor" (which I highly recommend) and then went shopping.


I came home and took care of some business, and now am finishing school-like things before heading off to work from 9 pm- 2 am (we're doing inventory at bath and body works, and tonight i'll be working at a location different from where I normally work.)


...I secretly don't want to go to work at all. But it pays the bills...so I guess I have to!
(ps--the photo is of Jessie and I after our last Symphony Orchestra concert of the year this year...and I'm recovering from mono!)

No comments: